Oct 20, 2006

About the Artist


"Blotch" is a collaboration between Tess Garman and Teagan Gavet, one sketching, and the other painting.
Combined, they create a sarcastic leopard with a split personality.
EMAIL | @screwbald on Twitter | Art Blog | LiveStream

Comics:
Nordguard | Dog's Days of Summer

Other Online Galleries:
DeviantArt | FurAffinity | LiveJournal


Hullo!

I am a leopard of an age appropriate to holding a pen. I sketch, drink beer, suffer a blackout (I suspect due to frequent kicks to the head from zebra) wake up in a strange place and begin to paint while chugging kawfee.
Somehow this produces art interesting enough to bring you here!

I've had collectively over 12 years of experience, which is far greater than the normal life expectancy of a leopard so I guess I'm doing pretty alright for myself. I attended only the finest watering holes where I refined my art, however life is always a work in progress.

My preferred medium is squeezed warthog on 100% hot press impala hide. To paint I use fine meerkat tails and to ink, tail feathers from maribou stork.

The name Blotch comes from cruel parents who made it apparent I was an accident.

To learn nothing else true about me, check out my art journal!

Cheers,
-Blotch